What We Can Offer:
We provide separate buildings and systems for incompatible products. We maximize the utility of our operation in order to meet our customer’s needs.
70,000 square feet of refrigerated warehouse storage
Modern, reliable cooling systems to protect and store your product
24/7 monitoring systems that ensure temperature ranges remain constant and meet customer requirements
Partnerships & Affiliations
Our involvement in the below associations double as your resources to solve your distribution needs.American Industrial Partners believes that membership in professional associations enhances our goal of continual improvements. Sharing knowledge in the areas of new technologies, equipment and better business practices helps our business grow. Each association or affiliation adds to the level of service that AIP customers receive.
- International Warehouse and Logistics Association (IWLA)
- Transload Distribution Association of North America (TDANA)
- Ohio Trucking Association (OTA)
- Metal Control Association (MCA)
- Wapakoneta Chamber of Commerce & Economic Development Council